This can be a very difficult time of year at the best of times, please reach out if you are suffering with your mental health there are people to help! Over the Christmas Period when we are closed please be aware of the number below and use it if you are in need.

Mental Health Support

Celebrating our volunteers!


NHS 111 has an online coronavirus service that can tell you if you need medical help and advise you what to do.


Use this service if:

  •       you think you might have coronavirus;
  •       in the last 14 days you've been to a country or area with a high risk   of coronavirus;
  •       you've been in close contact with someone with coronavirus.


Do not go to a GP surgery, pharmacy or hospital. Call 119 to book a test.

Road Traffic Accidents

Useful information following a Road Traffic Accident (RTA) 

Following a RTA you may not need assistance from the emergency services but may need to seek medical advice up to 2 days afterwards. All medical services including A&E, UCC and your GP's will charge £21.30 per consultation as per the Road Traffic Act 1988. It is our policy that we ask for payment at the time of the consultation, however an invoice or receipt can be provided for you to be able to claim this back from the driver at fault where appropriate. 

After 48 hours following a RTA, if patients would like to see a GP for medico legal purposes (making a injury claim) there will be a private consultation charge of £85. This will be chargeable at the time of the consultation or as an additional cost when your insurance claim form gets sent through. As all insurance work is classed as private we can decline to fill in any forms until we have received payment.

Please remember that when the staff inform you of private fees they are only making you aware of this and following protocol and BMA guidelines. 

 BMA guidelines

Call 111 when you need medical help fast but it’s not a 999 emergencyNHS ChoicesThis site is brought to you by My Surgery Website